The fully automatic waste paper box baler includes a frame, electrical cabinet, feed port and main hydraulic system. A material channel is arranged horizontally and coaxially in the frame. The upper part of one end of the material channel is equipped with a feed port, and a frame on the side of the feed port A main hydraulic system for Baling is coaxially installed on the outer side, and the main hydraulic system includes a main pressing plate for laterally squeezing the material in the material channel.
Advantages and effects of automatic waste paper box Baling machine:
1. This baler can automatically feed and detect, and continuously discharge the package, or it can be done manually. It can be used for waste paper, cardboard boxes, newsprint, etc., waste plastics, PET bottles, plastic films, turnover boxes, etc., straw and other loose objects The packaging effect is good.
2. The utility model has the advantages of fast packaging speed, time saving and power saving, low failure rate, high degree of automation, no need for manual care, labor saving, high reliability and long service life.
The automatic waste paper box baler is provided with a counting device on the bag outlet cover, the outlet of the baler is an open structure, and a discharging pressing device is coaxially fixed on the frame on the outlet side of the baler. The utility model has the advantages of fast Baling speed, time saving and electricity saving, low failure rate, high automation degree, no need for manual care, labor saving, and high reliability.
Specialized in recycling and compressing the loose materials like plastic film, PET bottles, plastic pallets waste paper, cartons, cardboards trims/scraps, etc.
● Heavy duty close-gate design for more tighter bales
● Hydraulic locked gate ensures more convenient operation
● It can feed material by conveyor or air-blower or manual.
● PLC.controlsystem, It Can automatically inspection feed,it can press to front end each time and available for manual bunch one-time automatic push bale out and so on process.