Before deciding to start a waste paper Baler station business, you must first consider the following issues. If these problems can be solved, you should work harder and have a great confidence in making money. We advocate environmental protection and resource recycling. Therefore, waste paper packaging There is a market in the industry. For many entrepreneurs or those engaged in the operation of waste paper Baler stations, it is full of opportunities and challenges.
Below, I will introduce to you how to use the waste paper Baler station to start a business and make money.
1. Investigate the market
Waste paper includes book paper, newspapers, waste paper boxes, paper bags, etc., examine the amount of waste paper that can be recycled in the surrounding market every day, and the types of waste paper, and then decide which type of waste paper to recycle.
In addition, various waste materials such as mineral water bottles and oil cans can be recycled.
Second, solve the market
Solving the market is a very critical link in operating a waste paper Baler station. The recovered waste paper is packaged and sent to the paper mill for processing and reproduction.
Therefore, if you find a waste paper factory that is close to you, or cooperate with a larger waste paper baler station, to sell recycled and packaged waste paper, there is no good market, and no amount of waste paper will be profitable.
3. Purchase equipment
If a worker wants to do his best, he must first sharpen his tools and operate a waste paper Baler station. The equipment that needs to be purchased is generally a horizontal waste paper baler, a forklift and a floor scale.
These equipment must not only ensure the quality, but also save money as much as possible. They cannot be repaired every day, which will affect their own production.
Waste paper baler and forklift are essential equipment. The waste paper baler should choose a model that matches the transport model and scale.
The early-stage investment of waste paper Baler station in this industry is relatively large. For entrepreneurs, they must dare to try and strive to move forward if they are right. They have the determination and perseverance to succeed, and those who hold a wait-and-see attitude will never experience the joy of success.
Common failure phenomenon: the entire hydraulic system of the waste paper baler has no pressure or insufficient pressure.
Common causes of failure: the overflow valve fails, and the oil pump is not working properly.
Solution: Check the type of overflow valve used in the waste paper baler equipment. If it is a pilot-operated overflow valve, there are many causes.
1. The overflow valve is stuck or the solenoid fails. If the overflow valve is stuck, clean the overflow valve and reinstall it. If it is electromagnetic failure, you need to check whether the circuit is open, and check whether the coil of the overflow valve is burned. If there is a problem with the circuit, repair the circuit; if the coil burns out, the coil needs to be replaced.
2. If it is the internal wear of the overflow valve, the overflow valve needs to be replaced at this time.
Waste paper baler is an environmental protection equipment that uses hydraulic principles to compress waste paper and waste cardboard into blocks, which is beneficial to waste paper storage, transportation and utilization. https://www.nickbaler.net
The oil pump of the horizontal waste paper baler generally has a plunger pump and a vane pump. The reasons for the loud noise of the oil pump system may include: loosening of the fastening screws of the oil pump; wear of the power bearing or stator of the oil pump; serious damage to the oil pump; inside the oil tank Air bubbles, poor oil intake of the hydraulic pump and other reasons will cause this problem. At this time, we should analyze the specific situation and solve the problem of excessive noise in the hydraulic waste paper baler oil pump!
The possible causes of the failure of the oil pump overheating problem are that the oil pipe is blocked, causing the pressure of the hydraulic oil to increase; the power of the oil pump is too large and overloaded; the hydraulic oil is used unreasonably and the viscosity is too high.
The quality of the hydraulic oil of the hydraulic waste paper Baler has a great influence on the hydraulic pump. The replacement cycle of the plunger pump is generally one year. If the plunger pump is noisy, it is recommended to consider replacing the plunger pump plunger.
The waste paper baler is used to extrude waste paper and similar products under normal conditions to greatly reduce the volume, so as to reduce the transportation volume, save the freight, and increase the benefits for the enterprise. https://www.nickbaler.net
The method of refueling the newly purchased waste paper baler equipment before starting, and the oil leakage problem of the newly purchased horizontal waste paper baler equipment has been plagued by the majority of user groups, so how to solve the problem of the waste paper baler oil Well, let's take a look at the waste paper baler equipment with Nick Machinery. What should I pay attention to when using the refueling method?
1. The oil leakage of the waste paper baler is relatively severe. If the oil pump pressure is adjusted too high, the wear of the movable parts will increase the sealing gap, the sealing device will be damaged, the viscosity of the oil used in the waste paper baler will be too low, etc., which will increase the leakage. After clarifying the reason, adopt the corresponding steps to eliminate it.
2. Poor heat dissipation, insufficient heat dissipation area of ??the fuel tank, too little oil storage in the fuel tank, resulting in too fast oil circulation, poor cooling of the waste paper Baler cooler, such as failure of cooling water supply or failure of electric fans, high ambient temperature, etc. All are the reasons for poor heat dissipation.
3. The system does not have an unloading circuit or the unloading circuit does not perform well. When the waste paper baler system does not need to pressurize the oil, the oil is still overflowing to the fuel tank under the working pressure set by the overflow valve or at the unloading pressure Return to the fuel tank downstream in a higher environment.
4. Misuse of oil with too high viscosity, the waste paper baler will cause excessive hydraulic loss.